Monday, December 12, 2016

Final Video



For my final video I wanted to make a cartoon about my relationship with art

The idea is pretty cheesey, but I feel like when I put myself into a project I feel like it sucks the life out of me.

The result is usually that i have something that was less than what i expected, but i'm still proud of it and it's still my work.

just like how the mosquito is made up of all my insides
Not what i had in mind, but it's technically still me in there :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL9NX0CsDNM

if it gives you any idea of how i planned for the cartoon to come out, check out all these pieces of characters i drew!

in the original idea, the mosquito was going to slowly drain away at my body, looking more like me the more it grew in size.

but because it was a frame by frame animation and due to time constraints and other projects, it became difficult to draw six frames of inbetween for each thing that happens in the animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment